Monday, March 3, 2014

reunited

I walked out side to throw away the trash as i saw my dads car turn down our street.  I ran to meet them and saw A banging on his window waving frantically.  It has been way to long.  Being away from your children for a month in a half is brutal.  Everyone is home now.  Our family is whole again.

I asked B what she wanted to do today and her response was: well probably just hug you and kiss you a lot.  Fine by me sis!  We played most of the afternoon and visited with my parents and Mikes mother.  Capris nurse came by to change the dressing on her PICC line. A. told him that he was a doctor because only girls were nurses and boys were doctors.  Fail.. we need to talk about this gender equality thing litttle boy.

Capri did great all day. Her oxygen was in the high 90s and she spent most of the day sleeping.  Having the kids run around screaming playing and even fighting is such a calm feeling.  Everything is going to be okay now.  We are home

No comments:

Post a Comment